What is Cosmetic Acupuncture?
Cosmetic acupuncture is a non-surgical treatment which reduces the signs of
the aging process and is based on the principles of Chinese Medicine.
The aim of this holistic form of treatment is, to remove blockages in the
meridians (channels of blood and energy) and so to release the normal flow of
qi (chi, meaning “energy”).
Cosmetic acupuncture is a painless treatment involving the insertion of hair-thin
needles to stimulate the elasticity of the faces skin, tightening it,
for a younger healthier you.
Using needles to combat wrinkles – how does it work?
Cosmetic acupuncture is more then just a cosmetic procedure. It’s not just firm
facial muscles that are important when it comes to looking and feeling young. The procedures help to stimulate the skins metabolism increasing the collagen production,
which will fill out the lines and give firmness to the skin for a healthy, glowing complexion.
What can you achieve with Acupuncture?
– Fine lines can be eliminated and the deeper ones diminished
– Reduction of bags under the eyes
– Lifting of droopy eyelids
– Healthy glowing skin by increasing the local circulation of blood and lymph to the face
– Increased collagen production
– Increased muscle tone and dermal contraction
– Tightening of the pores
– Clear skin; for example in the case of acne
– Brightening of the eyes
– Improvement of the balance of hormones
– Reduction of stress evident in the face
– Bring out your natural born innate beauty and radiance
Course of treatment?
The course of treatment generally consists of 6 to 10 sessions according to
skin condition. Visible results should be noticeable from around the third session.
Each individual will respond differently according to their condition and prior lifestyle.
Does it really work?
Traditional Cosmetic medicine is part of the Chinese cultural heritage. With more
than 5,000 years of practicing history, and under the traditional Chinese medicine
doctrines, the Cosmetic has matured to a reliable, unique branch of Traditional
The use of Acupuncture in Cosmetology has already attracted great attention
in countries such as Japan, Hong Kong, Sweden and the USA, where it first
found popularity among Hollywood stars. The effectiveness of Acupuncture is
due to its direct manipulation of the body’s energy system:
– Systematical balancing
– Removing of blockages
– Adding of energy, when necessary.